Transportation for America is seeking an intern to:
- Draft blogs and alerts on Transportation for America’s priorities for Capitol Hill, members, partners and the press.
- Produce and organize presentations and graphics to explain problems in the transportation system and the need for changes that Transportation for America advocates for.
- Support membership management, outreach and assistance.
An intern would work 15-20 hours a week for 8 weeks over the summer for a $3000 stipend. Start date immediately. SGA staff are currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with T4America Summer Intern in the subject line, a resume, and a cover letter where you specifically address the following three questions:
- What interests you about working for Transportation for America?
- Which of Transportation for America’s priorities will have the biggest impact on Americans, particularly low income Americans and people of color, and why?
- How did you hear of this internship opportunity?
SGA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or active military status, alienage or citizenship status, arrest or conviction record, credit history, salary history, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or partnership status, familial status, unemployment status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence or any other status protected by applicable law.
About Transportation for America
Transportation for America, a project of Smart Growth America, is made up of local, regional and state leaders who seek a transportation system that safely, affordably and conveniently connects people of all means and ability to jobs, services and opportunity through multiple modes of travel.
The post Internship opportunity with Transportation for America appeared first on Transportation For America.